N- Drivers ED

emailed this to J- at 12:04 pm-

“Hello J-

Keith asked me to do him a favor and call DMV this morning. Here is what I was told.

N needs to show proof of drivers edu. from WA that allowed him to get his permit there.

He cannot have 2 permits or 2 licenses for 2 different states.

He has to have a permit in CA for 6 months (showing residence) before he can be eligible to test for his license, OR he can wait until he is 18.

It would be better to go through this whole process in WA since he has already started it there and then if he decides to move to CA he can get his license converted to a CA license by taking the written test.

Just wanted you to know.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: