July 1995

Between July 3rd and 4th, the kids did not request to call their mom, and a phone call to her was not enforced. Keith was trying to distract his kids from the incident a few days ago.

July 5th, Ex called our home 4 times. The last time was at 945pm. She wanted to know where her kids were, saying they should be calling her more frequently and let her know what’s going on. None of her messages from the day were picked up until 11:00pm as we were gone all day. The kids were exhausted and went straight to bed when we had gotten home.

July 6th, Ex called our home3 times between 9:30am and 11:30am. During the last phone call, amongst other things, she told Keith that if she doesn’t talk to the kids she’s “going to have to call the authorities.”

I told her daughter to call her mom at 11:38 am. L said her mom was talking to someone else on the phone.

Apparently, according to a phone message Keith got from a Floor Supervisor at his work, his ex called there at 11:44am. The supervisor told the ex that Keith would return within 30 minutes. The ex told her to tell Keith she called, that she was his ex wife in WA and he “has her kids.”

July 7th was the day. At 5:00am, before Keith left for work, he told me to have the kids call their mom and if she wasn’t home, they would call her in the evening.

The kids finally woke up at 11:15am. I told the kids to call their mom, just like Keith asked me to. His son told me they can’t call her because she was at work. I told both kids that their dad said they will call her in the evening.

She beat them to the phone. Their mom called twice, once before 7pm and the second time at 7pm. She then called four more times, I assume to try and build a case for herself. The lies she spewed.

In a third message she wants the kids to kids “to call her once a day, every day while they are here” saying that if he is “just turning on the machine to catch her calls“ then he’s wrong. She wants to talk to them and wants to know they are ok.

In the fourth message, she called at 830pm. Her message was, “ it’s (ex) again, it’s 830. I’m trying to reach (kids). I’d like to talk to them please-um- I’m sure they want to talk to me- please let the, talk to me you’re not letting them. (Kids), if you can hear this message, they’re not letting you talk to me-I want to talk to the kids-please put them on the phone- PUT THEM ON THEM ON THE PHONE,” and she hung up.

5th voicemail was pretty much the same as the 4th one, but saying they probably can’t hear her message because we have the phone turned off and not letting them hear the phone and how she needs to tell them something….whine, whine, whine.

During the 6th message she says that there is documentation ever time she makes a phone call, it’s coming up on her bill and it’s not going through that she has to leave a message every single time. She then promptly hangs up as her call waiting beeped.

According to phone records, the kids called their mom at 831pm, and at her command, they called their grandma at 837pm.

In between those calls, at 835pm, 2 Sheriffs unit from Norwalk Dept showed up to check on the kids.

At 840pm, the Watch Sgt. from the station had called and left a message and wanted Keith to call him back before 1030pm.

I called the Sgt. back because was helping his kids deal with seeing 2 sheriffs units at our house, inquiring about them. The Sgt. Told me that Ex called him and told him that her ex husband had taken the kids out of the county of San Diego and was holding them against their will!

During our conversation and me explaining about the agreement and the letters and such, that the ex made a false police report/call, the Watch Sargent told us to write her a letter advising her that from this point on, any and all conversations between her and Keith and I would be recorded. We were also told that knowing our calls would be recorded, if she continues with the conversation, it’s consent.

Ex wife#2 called back two more times after all this. The first time, Keith hung up on her. The second time she spoke to her son, asking him when they were leaving, even though she already knew. He asked Keith and Keith told him. When he told his mother, she told her son to tell Keith she was not agreeable and wanted to speak to Keith. Keith said he would talk to her the next day about, and she did not want that, that Keith was playing games.

On July 8th, Keith called his dad to let him know all was ok for now. Keith’s dad told him Ex called him 3 times on the 7th as well. When Keith found this out, he asked me to call the ex’s local sheriff’s dept in WA to lodge a harassing phone calls complaint and request they speak to the ex.

Her local sheriffs dept went out to speak to her. SHE in turn, called our home and told the kids what I did.

Keith’s son told us on July 10th that his mother told him and his sister to call every day, even if he had to leave a message on the answering machine, she didn’t care, just call.

Yet another phone call from the ex to her kids at 630pm. She left a voicemail. Keith had his daughter call her back at 730pm. After speaking to her mother, Keith noticed his daughter looked upset and she said her mom asked, “what took so long to call back?” Both kids had explained to their mother they were outside playing.

How was YOUR summer of 1995?

Some fun amongst the chaos in July 1995

2 Replies to “July 1995”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: